Monday, August 22, 2005

Perfect Weather...

Despite my last post, I 've just realised what a fantastic weekend it was.

On friday a work colleague took the day off, but there was torrential rain all day and a thunderstorm thrown in for good measure. Saturday and sunday were blazing hot blue sky days, perfect. Then back to work today and the rain is hammering down again.

I've attached some pics that I took on sunday while I was manning a rescue boat at Papercourt Sailing Club. Needless to say the most rescuing I did involved towing sailors out to the startline so they didn't miss the race...

I even managed to find someone to cover the safety boat for the middle race, so I borrowed my dads boat and competed, I lead the race up till the last leg before I was overtaken by very well sailed enterprise, might just have won it on handicap.



Only two weeks until my foils are ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home