Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year Training

Tom Whicher, James Roche, Arthur Phillips and I all made an appearance at Queen Mary yesterday. Arthur was only dropping by to pick up some bits to be repaired, but the rest of us managed to get out for a sail in a blustery 10 - 20knts.

Armed with my new ATC2K headcam I joined the boys to get some on the water footage. I only got 15 mins footage before the batteries ran out, which did mean most of the crashes and James first foiling gybe didn't make it onto the clip below.

Sunday's training in contrast was a bit of a wash out, with Tom still being asleep in southampton after a night at Jesters, James had some irrepairable twist grip issues. Only I made it out for a quick spin in the 20+ knot conditions and had a great few runs. Headcam didn't seem to work today ... which I think was down to user error.

Anyway here is an edited selection of yesterday's footage...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Oi! Jesters was nothing to do with it - I was busy trying to break into James' garage on Sunday.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home